Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Sarah!

My sister-in-law Sarah's birthday was on Monday, May 28 and I am proud to say that I was there to help celebrate. Sarah is a great addition to our family and I have loved getting to know her better over the past year or so. Sarah is an example to me of creativity, kindness, and integrity. Some of the things I love about her:

  • Her ability to create anything, from donald and daisy duck costumes, to more than perfect baby shower sugar cookies, to bulletin boards for her house!
  • She is very thoughtful and considerate- she makes sure everyone is included and involved.
  • She is easy going and laid back, not letting things get to her.
  • She is very strong in the church, has a strong testimony, and shows it by the way she lives her life.
    Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you have a great year ahead!

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Gosh, talk about the sweetest Birthday tribute 2007.
Everything you said Holly was so dead-on. Sarah is great and I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law.
Happy Birthday Sarah!
I forgot to post something special for Sarah and her Birthday celebrations...so I'm glad the big time blogger--Holly--was there to pull through.

Sarah said...

Holly, this is such a thoughtful post! Thank you very much for thinking of me and helping make my birthday wonderful!!