Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Spy...

While spending so much time with my family during the holidays, I played many games of "I Spy" with my nieces and nephews. Some of my more interesting finds...

Lori surrounded by little kids, only to find out she has a little one of her own on the way!

Tyler baking cookies- a talent and hobby I never knew he had!

Myself, after a bit too much "sparkling cider" on New Year's Eve.
Cody during his morning ritual- an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in one sitting.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

1. Best post 2008.
2. Cody and I are laughing our heads off.
3. I love when you post.
4. I miss you so much already.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Holly!!! It seems like I haven't seen you since London and you look amazing! I got your blog link from Jen and I'm so happy to see you doing so well! You and your hubby make such a cute couple! I hope everything is going well for you! Keep in touch!

Emi

Lisa P. said...

Your pictures are great. I love looking at your blog. I got your link from Linzi. I now have a blog, I hope its cool I added you to my links. You can find us at daysofourprice.blogspot.com.