Friday, May 15, 2009

vacuuuuuum

My trusty old Bissell has given up on me, after four years of cleanliness. So the hunt began last week for a replacement. After 2 very disappointing and frustrating trips to walmart, I decided to wise up by visiting my dependable, lovable Target. And yes, they came through for me once again. The Eureka Altima is the coolest- it has a "pet paw" that picks up jo-jo hair better than anything I've ever tried. Plus it has this cool electromagnetic duster that sucks all the dust right off the furniture. Better yet, it was on sale for $70, proving that you don't need to spend $300-400 for a good vacuum (just like you don't need to spend over $100 for a good pair of jeans.) I got the kind of satisfaction today that only a good cleaning product can provide- I haven't been this impressed since I discovered the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Dave even got excited about it and let's face it- that's a deal breaker ladies!

6 comments:

Annie said...

haha! congrats on a new vacuum! I love the feeling of extremely clean carpets (especially for those of us with pets). and gotta love 30 rock...that's a deal breaker ladies!

Lauren and Bridger said...

i love the way it looks. please tell jojo thanks for my bday card. he is always so kind to remember. hope you guys are well and thanks for the bday call. looking forward to having you here in a few weeks (tell dave i think the 1/2 marathon is a no go; doesn't work well with sleeping in late and eating big breakfasts-all things you do on vacation.)

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh Holly!! I love the Mr Clean Magic Eraser! It really is magical.

Lorilee said...

will you come to hawaii and vacuum my carpet with this sweet-a machine? oh, wait... i don't have any carpet.

P.S. said...

Thanks for the tip Hols! I need a new vacuum too! You should have Dave called D and sell him on it so we can get it too! Dave can make him do ANYTHING I swear.

Sara said...

Ok, I am so read yto run out to target and buy it right away! I am definitely in need of a new one so tahnks for the info! DO you think it is easy to push? I just feel like mine takes so much effort to push- so I definitely want one that improves in that area:) Glad you had a fun memorial day weekend!