Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm going to Disneyland!

If I had just won the superbowl, and someone asked me what I was going to do next, there would be no doubt in my mind.... I'd say I was going to Disneyland! It truly is the happiest place on earth, and I don't care how old you are; it gets more fun each time you go! It brings out the kid inside everyone and makes all your worries disappear. I loved each and every moment, from Space Mountain to the Matterhorn, from Small World to the Teacups. Truly magical!


2 comments:

Lorilee said...

wow, that's a sweet shot with Sleeping Beauty's castle in the background....how and when did you get it? Did I take it? It's picture perfect!

Holly and Dave said...

it turned out good, huh? another tourist took it, so i was amazed it actually turned out. i used the night option on my camera so you could actually see the castle! we took the shot when we got another churro, waiting for the fireworks show.