Sunday, October 21, 2007

frosting fanatic

Many of you may already know this about me, but I LOVE frosting. Every bite of cake, cupcake, sweetroll, etc. has to have gobs and gobs of frosting. Actually, I enjoy eating it just plain! Not only do I like to eat frosting, but I like to make it and decorate with it as well. Although sugar cookies aren't my favorite kind of cookie, I get excited to make them just so I can decorate them. I would do this for a full-time job if I could. Anyone hiring? Here is a sample of some of my Halloween cut-outs (the kitty is my favorite).

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

cuuuuute. The kitty cat looks like Joey. Did you let him eat it? Did you eat one? :)
I dream about frosting too... decorating, eating, drinking .... you name it.

Weed Family said...

Those cookies look very yummy! Happy Halloween!

oliver.and.emily said...

cute. some things never change. you + cookies. you know, when i first saw the kitty cookie i thought it was a joey portrait too!