Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mello-Yellow

While some people are "going green," we decided to go yellow (in our kitchen, that is). I thought our house needed some color to spice it up a bit, so we started in the kitchen. At first it was a little bright, but we finally got the perfect shade of buttery-yellow. I've heard that the color yellow tends to increase your appetite and make you want to eat more, which can have good and bad effects in a kitchen. But I'm enjoying the sunny hue; I think kitchens should always be a bright happy place.

3 comments:

P.S. said...

I love it! I can't wait to come have a tasty treat in your bright new kitchen.

Lorilee said...

I LOVE it. I miss your kitchen.
Hopefully the yellow kitchen will help you to eat more :)

Juls said...

Hey Holly, its Julia. I love the yellow! You have the cutest style! I just found your blog through another blog, hope you dont mind...