Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'd like to wish a ginormous HAPPY birthday to my sister, Lorilee. Lori is amazing in so many ways, and it breaks my heart to not be with her this year on her special day. I'm glad my mom and Cody are there to help her celebrate, and I hope she knows I'm there in spirit. 5 of my favorite things about Lori:

1. Lori is a terrific listener, easy to talk to, and gives great advice.

2. Her sense of humor can make anything funny, and I find myself laughing days/weeks/years later about something she has said or done in the past.

3. Lori makes everybody feel included, important, needed, and special. She can strike up conversation with almost anyone.

4. She has a great sense of style, fashion, and creativity, which she carries with confidence (which makes it even more attractive).

5. Lori knows who she is, what she wants, and stands up for what she believes in. She has a strong testimony and shares it more than she knows through all she says and does.

Thanks for being such a wonderful sister and fabulous friend. You've been with me through thick and thin, and I always know I can count on you. I love you!!

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Thank you Holly for such a sweet post...it made my Birthday that much better. Thanks for building me up and making everyone think I'm such a great person...
I love you.

Lorilee said...

I just noticed your 'dates to remember' list. I love it.