Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Take a lookie at my cookie!


Many of you know that I love to bake and create wonderful little treats, and I especially love to share them with others, hoping it will make their day a little sweeter. I've recently been given the great opportunity to sell my baked goods at The Children's Hour. If you aren't familiar with this store, you're missing out. It's a fabulous little boutique on 9th east and 9th south full of women's and children's books, clothing, accessories, toys, jewlery, and now baked goods! I started off with some mint brownies and big chocolate chip cookies, but will be adding different selections all the time. I would love for you all to check out the store, and especially the treats inside! Spread the word!

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

your business should be called 'hello holly', (you know, like 'hello dolly')

I'll take two of each please!

oliver.and.emily said...

i love that you're making treats for that place! they have cute shoes & clothes.. & now cute treats too!

P.S. said...

I can't even look at the brownie picture because my mouth starts watering and I get so frustrated that I can't just reach out and grab it. Can I order a batch from you too? Seriously.

Megan said...

Mmm..those look soooooo good!! Wow you are going to have teach me some of your secrets because you have mad baking skills! I want some now...

Will said...

Holly,
So talented. Your treats look delicious! Love your packaging too it's so sweet and simple.
Amber

Monica Miles said...

Hey Holls, it's been a long time. That is so cool that you are selling your baked goods. You always were so crafty... our room at the Chio house was always festive with your Martha Stewart creations. How did you get started? I have been making jewelry and baby stuff, but so far I have only sold at little home shows.