Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monster Mash 2008

The annual Halloween party at the Sorensen's haunted house always proves to be frighteningly fun. Dressing up is a must for young and old alike. Every year I look forward to the delicious food, fun games, festive prizes, and graveyard cake. But my favorite part is seeing everyone in their costumes, all decked out for this once-a-year occasion.
The Hostess and Host, almost unrecognizable!

Some were all about the politics...

And others were politically incorrect... at least his wife had some saving grace.


This chick will make you think twice before you eat chicken again!


I'm not sure if they're dressed up as vacationers or as Lori and Cody...

The favorite family pets. I guess these are Sarah and Tyler's true pet names for each other!

Tell that gorilla to watch out, Indiana Jones just might rope him in!

Marcie amazingly won the jelly bean guessing contest, despite any professional training or experience with numbers! And the title for Best Costume went to John McCain and Sarah Palin; it must have been a Republican crowd. Hats off to Russ and Rosemary for all the time and effort they put into this each year; they have successfully thrown another great ghoulish gala.

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

mom looks soooo spooky, and I rolling at jeff. I love everyones costumes and it makes me so sad I missed out.
G & G should have won best costume for coming as C and I...... brilliant idea.
how come Marcie didn't dress up? :)

Lorilee said...

sorry one more...
I'm glad to see you guys finally included the pets in this years party.
summer is so adorable. I think she looks EXACTLY like marcie's baby pictures, and kind of like you as a little babe too. weird.

Lisa P. said...

So cute! Your family knows how to throw a great party:)

P.S. said...

I love Jeff's costume! Hysterical. You make one cute Sarah Palin!