Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Dream House

One of the homes featured in this year's Parade of Homes has become Dave and I's dream house. Everything about it is perfect: the location, the layout, the decorating, and every little detail inside. You must check it out here.
Some of my favorite parts include the kitchen with it's backsplash and tall countertops, the craft room downstairs, the warm paint colors, and the built-in bookshelves. If anyone has an extra 2.5 million dollars laying around, feel free to donate to the Watkins' Dream Home Fund.

6 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

I agree, a definitely livable home. It's amazing how livable a home can get if you spend 2.5 million! If someone donates to your fund, I'm moving in!

Idaho Bushmans said...

Wow. Love it. I want it. No wait I just want you to come help me do pictuers in my house to make it feel more like home or decorate some. Gorgeous house.

Hydro said...

It's alright. If only it had a huge children's playroom complete with a giant red playhouse and custom-built castle. Oh wait...it does!

P.S. said...

Wow!!! That's gorgeous. I want to move in with you.

Jen Richards said...

Thanks for posting this! I am looking for way to decorate (and paint colors) for the new house. This house gave me a few great ideas!! I can always count on you for great ideas- you are so creative :)

Lauren and Bridger said...

i'll fight you for it.