Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seven Things...

7 Things Tag
7 Things I Can Do...
1. make my eyes vibrate
2. Bake and eat chocolate cake like a champ.
3. shop at Target for hours
4. organize, organize, organize
5. Recite in song the countries of Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the presidents of the US, and the counties of Utah.
6. Quote most of the lines from Vacation, Uncle Buck, and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
7. Make a burn victim's dressing look like a million bucks! (if you look good, you feel good)

7 Things I Can't Do...
1. see with 20/20 vision unaided
2. drive a stick shift
3. watch ESPN Sports Center
4. ski
5. Pass up on holiday colored m&m's
6. floss in between my glued-in retainer
7. Make royal icing

7 Things I always say...
1. oh jo jo
2. the thing is...
3. love you
4. ("that's" or "you're") crazy!
5. dave? where are you? / where's dave?
6. how would you rate your pain on a scale from 0 to 10?
7. I don't feel good

7 Things I Always Eat...
1. Little Caesar's Pizza and crazy bread
2. Homemade cookies
3. anything made by my mom
4. peanut butter
5. Stacy's Pita Chips
6. chocolate, in pretty much any form
7. Cereal (especially Honey Bunches of Oats or Honey Nut Cheerios)

Now it's your turn! I'm tagging Alana, Lauren, Sarah S., Peg, and any one else that wants to participate!

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

I like your answers better than mine (I'm whining).

you really 4 up'ed me on the singing geography ability. and I can't floss between my built in retainer either (my poor bottom teeth).
I beg to differ on the skiing ability.. I've seen you on the slopes... you tear it up, and you've got the scar to prove it.

I can hear you saying "oh jo jo" right now.
I miss little caesar's.

The Watty's said...

Thanks for the tag...not. I am so thankful for you! Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

I'll teach you how to make royal icing if you come to Oregon and help me get organized! That is a skill I would dearly love to have.

Lauren and Bridger said...

i'm guessing you tagged me since i am the only lauren on your friends list, but i thought i would double check just in case.

Sarah said...

Oh dear, Holly. It's not fair for someone as talented as you to tag me. What are you thinking. What will I possibly come up with for 7 things I can do???

I love that you totally one-up'd Lori on the geography, but you have nothing to fear having tagged me, I can only make it to Idaho in the United States song.

I'm really going to have to rack my brain to accomplish this tag, I haven't had this hard of homework since Bio Chem.