Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You say it's your birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!! Every year I spend with Dave, we have more fun, make more memories, and I fall deeper in love; this year has been no exception. Dave lights up my life and I can't imagine spending forever with anyone more perfect for me. For those of you that know Dave, you know how tenderhearted, sensitive, thoughtful, and hilarious he is. I don't know how he keeps up his optimism, lightheartedness, and humor every single day- I just know I'm grateful for it. Dave continues to make me a better person and I feel so blessed to be with him. I love you Dave!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!

Lauren said...

We had so much fun with you guys the other night! Happy Birthday Dave!!!

P.S. said...

Um, I think my husband is in love with Dave as well...Should I be worried?
But really what's not to love about Dave? Happy Birthday Davie boy!

The Watty's said...

I am so glad we had such a great time on your birthday...I think we spent the day at the beach, drank pina coladas (virgin of course!) and ate pico de gallo with chips. Of course we spent a moment of silence thinking about how great you are...it was not nearly enough time!