Monday, January 19, 2009

my baby sister and her 3 babies


hello everybody, this is lori, holly's sister. I am writing this post for a few different reasons. number one, holly is away from a computer and can't write herself. 
number two, I feel that it is important for those who know and love holly and dave to be informed on what is going on with them and their 3 little babies. 
and number three, for everyone to remember them in their thoughts and prayers. 

at 16 and 1/2 weeks pregnant with triplets holly's water broke last saturday. holly was just as surprised as the rest of us, and was immediately filled with fear, sadness, and anxiety. she was with her mom and they rushed up to the University Hospital where they met dave, her dad, and a great medical staff who have taken excellent care of my little holly. 
after extensive ultrasounds they discovered that one of the little boys' sack had broken but the other boy and girls' sacks were still intact and they were doing good.  all three still have strong heartbeats. 
holly was admitted to the hospital and will possibly go home tomorrow where she will remain on complete bed rest until she is 24 weeks. after 24 weeks she will then go back to the hospital where she will be admitted and remain until she goes into labor and delivers her little kiddos.
our prayers are that no infection will come to her and that her babies will want to stay inside for as long as possible.  
I love holly and dave so much. they are both such strong people and I know that if anybody can get through something like this it would be them. I think their 3 little babies already know how amazing their parents are, and that is why they are in such a rush to meet them. 

22 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Oh! I am so worried, but so hopeful! You guys will definitely be in my prayers!

Catherine said...

Holly, you are amazing. My prayers are with you and your family. Love ya.

Lisa P. said...

Lori thanks for the update. Holly we love you and are thinking of you. :)

lpettey said...

Holly and Dave you are in my prayers. Your babies are so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Love you!

sarah marie. said...

holly you are definitely in my prayers..i love you and your babies!

P.S. said...

Holly and Dave, we love you so much! We are in awe of your strength, perspectives and positive nature at this hard time.
You are in our constant thoughts and prayers. We love you so so much.

Weed Family said...

Holly and Dave, you two and your precious babies are in our prayers. I wish we weren't so far away and could do something more for you. Stay healthy and rested and keep us updated. Love you!

naptime nostalgia said...

Holly & Dave,

Hang in there guys! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Love,

Amy & Jeff

Brooke Boren said...

you will be in our prayers for sure. you are amazing and we all love you so much!

Lauren said...

Love you. I hate that I am so far away..it sucks. I am amazed at your positive perspective and your strength. B and I are praying for you and we will put you on the prayer roll. We love your little family.
xoxoxoxo
L

Melinda said...

We'll remember you and your growing family in our prayers!!
Thanks for the update- we were all worried Monday morning! You have so many people thinking and praying for you all!

Kim said...

You will definitely be in our prayers! We won't stop thinking about you!

Jenny said...

We will pray for you and the babies. We are here to help.

gar and jen olson

Britters and Parx said...

oh my goodness...scary!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you!!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Oh gosh! We are definitely thinking of you at this time and you are in our prayers. love you lots!

Keri Cannon said...

Holy I love you and am praying for you! YOu are in my thoughts always. YOu guys are going to be the most amazing parentss. Love you tons!

JARED AND AMY said...

Holly, we love those babies already! You all are in our prayers.

JARED AND AMY said...

Holly, we love those babies already! You all are in our prayers.

the johansen's said...

We've been thinking about you guys! You're in our thoughts and prayers!

jane sorensen said...

Lori,
Thanks for the update. Holly and Dave are definitely in our prayers and have been since Saturday. Give them both our love. We look forward to further posts.
Jane & Bob

Sara said...

I had chills and tears while reading this post. My heart goes out to you and your family. You are both so amazing and those babies are lucky to have such wonderful parents. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Aimee said...

Holly,

This is Aimee Vlam Seal. I wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers. You are amazing!