Saturday, October 3, 2009

the apple of my eye

There are only two apples on our apple tree this fall, which is okay since it's just a baby tree. But whenever I look at it, I feel like Eve in the Garden of Eden. Not because my yard is a perfect oasis, but because I feel tempted by these apples- there's one for each of us, just hanging there at arm's length, perfectly ripe and delicious looking. I'm afraid to see what would happen if I partook of the fruit; I think Dave's waiting for me to do it first. Little does he know, if I'm eating so is he!!

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

definitely go first.. eve did.
i'm sure they're delicious to the taste.

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

so fun to hear from you! I hope you are doing well. I think of you all of the time :). Holy cow miss martha stewart- you are the bomb at baking! I want to come try all of your yummy stuff :)
xoxo

Tracy Peterson said...

Holly! I miss you so much and am so glad that you are doing well! I hope to see you next time I'm in Utah (even if its at the gym!) Love you

P.S. said...

You little temptress you! I can't help but want to try them now too!

Danielle said...

Yum!! I miss you! Keep your posts coming!