Friday, October 30, 2009

Who likes to party?

Dave and I just hiked in for the occasion, fresh from Camp Tomahawk. "On my honor..."

The guests ranged from an "Enchanting" Princess, Little Red Riding Hood, and a Skeleton to the Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, and a very scary Witch.


Who can resist Minnie Mouse?

This flower and bumblebee pair was as darling as ever. Now where is their Beekeeper counterpart?


I give them the prize for most clever- crossword puzzles! Now let me get my pencil...

Jeff never disappoints, always showing up in his non-PC skin color of choice. I'm sure Ronnie Price will forgive him.



Why didn't the skeleton come to the Halloween party?



Because he had no BODY to come with!!! hahaha



Thanks again to R&R for a frightfully fabulous party- it's one of our very favorite parts of Halloween. We missed Dad, but he needed his rest and we're glad he's feeling better. Congrats to Richard for winning the Best Costume Award as the Incredible Hulk!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I was looking forward to your Halloween post! You and Dave make awesome scouts! And I hope we're still dressing-up when Bruce and I are grandparents- that's so awesome!

P.S. said...

You are the cutest boy scout EVER! Look at all Dave's merit badges, I'm seriously impressed.

Callie said...

I always love to see what costumes you guys will come up with. So fun!!

Lorilee said...

finally! thanks for all the pics.
run dmc is hilar. and jeff.. well, i don't really have any words for that.
are you and dave selling any cookies this spring?

Britters and Parx said...

I LOVE this tradition!!! How fun!!!!!! We need to get together! What is your scheudule like???