Friday, October 30, 2009

pumpkin boogie

Our Annual Pumpkin Carving Party was a huge success- thank you to Chelsea and Mark for hosting the event this year. Lizzie introduced me to the trick of using a jar lid to scrape out the guts- brilliant! Dave's pumpkin took on a cartoon-ish complexion, and I'm not sure if mine is shreiking or yawning. Either way, these are the faces greeting our trick-or-treaters this Halloween.

Our friend Siqi carved this all too pretty jack-o-lantern... not too shabby for a first-timer, eh? I love the smiling eyes.

WHOO can resist pumpkin carving? not I!

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

the owl is my favorite. who carved that?

P.S. said...

I think Lori meant "WHOOO carved it?"
Probably Jojo! Your pumpkins look spooktactular!
Okay I'm done with all my cheesiness for the day. Sorry.

Idaho Bushmans said...

nice job