Friday, October 16, 2009

DOTS


Are these not the coolest things you've ever seen? Alana introduced me to the Candy Corn edition, and to my pleasant surprise I found the Ghost and Bat varieties as well! Not only are they cute, they are chewy-gummy-sweet-deliciousness all wrapped up in one. The ghosts are fruit flavored, and the bats are a tasty, yet Halloween-inspired "blood orange." I subscribe to the belief that seasonal candy always tastes better, because it's been made fresh for the occasion. And these Dots haven't let me down. All for only 88 cents a box? It's a new Halloween must have at my house.

7 comments:

Lorilee said...

i have been waiting to see...
i agree with seasonal candy.. always better!

Danielle said...

Always always better...
We are having a Halloween party here filled with scary movies and candy, candy, candy! I wonder if I can find those in the American food store??

Idaho Bushmans said...

you are so funny. you and your food and candy. Love it. I agree halloween pumkin receces peanut butter cup. the best.

Sarah said...

I like the ghost ones the best... original flavors, but no one can pick out all the good flavors for themselves. genius!!

P.S. said...

Mmmmm. I even wrapped some up and gave some to my brother for his birthday!
My question is, why would I never buy and eat a whole twix candy bar, yet when they are the "fun" size I eat about 12? Maybe this is why my halloween costume never fits!

the johansen's said...

Dots are one of my favorite candies in general! I haven't seen the festive Dots, but I just added them to my shopping list!

Sophia said...

I sure liked when you brought a jar to my house! We need to do games again and soon!!